Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | 300
#44 – Adding a few good habits to your daily routine can have a lifelong impact on your mental and physical health.
In this episode, Jeremy Keil shares the ideas he learned through an intriguing article from the AARP Bulletin, which lays out simple habits that will help you improve your health and wellness in the long run. Plus, Jeremy reveals some of his own life stories where a few minor habit changes benefited his health immensely.
- Healthy foods and drinks to include in your diet
- Things that might directly affect the health of your heart and brain
- How to improve your relationships to combat loneliness and stress during retirement
- Tips to help you take better care of your skin
- And more
- ”60 Ways to Live Longer, Stronger and Better” by AARP
- “Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life…And Maybe the World” by Admiral William H. McRaven
- Alzheimer’s Association
- 6 Questions Retirees Aren’t Asking But Should Be
- Webinar Speaker Series
Connect With Jeremy Keil: