Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | 300
#37 – The ultimate goal of retirement is not earning maximum returns on investments, but leading a happy life!
To do that, you need to focus on two key areas, your investment portfolio and your “happiness portfolio.”
In this episode, join Jeremy Keil and Marianne Oehser, founder of Retire & Be Happy and partner at Next Chapter Lifestyle Advisors. They explore the non-financial side of retirement and discuss ways you can make this next chapter of life much more fulfilling and happy.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to diversify your activities and allocate your time to optimize your “happiness portfolio”
- 5 key concepts for designing your ideal retirement
- Why bucket lists don’t qualify as sustainable long-term goals
- A sneak peek into an upcoming webinar on 3 secrets to a successful retirement
- And more!
Tune in now to learn how you can retire & be happy by following your passion and living your retirement dreams!
- Keil Financial Partners
- Marianne Oehser on LinkedIn
- Next Chapter Lifestyle Advisors
- Retire & Be Happy
- Retire & Be Happy Workshop
- Your Happiness Portfolio for Retirement: It’s Not About the Money!
- Susan Latremoille on LinkedIn
- The RichLife: Managing Wealth and Purpose
- 3 Keys You Should Know Before Choosing a Financial Advisor
- 6 Questions Retirees Aren’t Asking But Should Be
The information covered and posted represents the views and opinions of the guest and does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Keil Financial Partners. Keil Financial Partners is a part of the Thrivent Advisor Network, a registered investment advisor. The Content has been made available for informational and educational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional investing advice. Always seek the advice of your financial advisor or other qualified financial service provider with any questions you may have regarding your investment planning.
Keil Financial Partners does not provide legal, accounting, or tax advice. Consult your attorney or tax professional. Representatives have general knowledge of the Social Security tenets. For complete details on your situation, contact the Social Security Administration.