#45 – Retirement Planning is more than just focusing on your investments – and you have no control over the market! Today we’ll focus on a non-investment way to get the standard of living you want in retirement.
In this episode, Jeremy Keil discusses 10 key moves you should consider while getting ready to enter retirement. He shares valuable insights from an article by Kiplinger and adds his own unique take on various aspects of retirement including taxes, healthcare costs, and other major expenses.
- How to plan for your monthly expenses while adjusting for inflation
- Ways to achieve an enjoyable retirement lifestyle without compromising your budget
- Tips for creating a floor income to help you get through unexpected circumstances
- How to leverage your pension and Social Security to optimize your retirement plan
- And more
- Kiplinger – Road Map to Retirement
- Why Social Security Could Be the Answer to Your Inflation Concerns | Blog
- 6 Questions Retirees Aren’t Asking But Should Be
- SS Inflation
Connect With Jeremy Keil: