If you’re wondering whether you have enough time left to make a career change or to pursue a degree — just go for it!
To inspire you to get started, Jeremy Keil joins the Vice President of Wisconsin Lutheran College (WLC), Rich Mannisto, for today’s episode. Together, they discuss how you can tackle the next stages of your life, especially during COVID-19, by using one key tool: your creativity.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Rich managed to rise to an executive position through a major career change
- Ways you can use your skills from your current job to explore different career opportunities
- How WLC is helping adults complete their degrees and advance their careers
- How to guide your children around college without being “overbearing”
- And more!
Tune in now to discover how you can advance your career and guide your kids around college through your creativity!
- Keil Financial Partners
- 3 Keys You Should Know Before Choosing a Financial Advisor
- 6 Questions Retirees Aren’t Asking But Should Be
- Rich Mannisto on LinkedIn
- Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Contact Rich
The information covered and posted represents the views and opinions of the guest and does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Keil Financial Partners. Keil Financial Partners is a part of the Thrivent Advisor Network, a registered investment advisor. The Content has been made available for informational and educational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional investing advice. Always seek the advice of your financial advisor or other qualified financial service provider with any questions you may have regarding your investment planning.
Keil Financial Partners does not provide legal, accounting, or tax advice. Consult your attorney or tax professional. Representatives have general knowledge of the Social Security tenets. For complete details on your situation, contact the Social Security Administration.