This year, COVID-19 has significantly affected many areas of our lives. How might it also change our retirements?
In this episode, Jeremy Keil explores the impact COVID-19 could have on retirement and aging. He explores Wall Street Journal reporter Anne Tergesen’s ideas on the pandemic’s impact on retirement and provides his own unique perspective on how COVID has changed the way we’re approaching retirement.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How home care can make your retirement more comfortable
- Ways new technologies have improved health monitoring
- Why planning for your death can be helpful for your loved ones
- The importance of preparing for retirement five to seven years ahead
- How COVID has encouraged us to lead healthier lives
- And more!
Tune in now to discover how you can use the COVID-19 crisis to achieve your ideal retirement!
- Keil Financial Partners
- Article by Anne Tergesen
- 3 Keys You Should Know Before Choosing a Financial Advisor
- 6 Questions Retirees Aren’t Asking But Should Be
The information covered and posted represents the views and opinions of the guest and does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Keil Financial Partners. Keil Financial Partners is a part of the Thrivent Advisor Network, a registered investment advisor. The Content has been made available for informational and educational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional investing advice. Always seek the advice of your financial advisor or other qualified financial service provider with any questions you may have regarding your investment planning.
Keil Financial Partners does not provide legal, accounting, or tax advice. Consult your attorney or tax professional. Representatives have general knowledge of the Social Security tenets. For complete details on your situation, contact the Social Security Administration.